TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Here's the thing ...
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Here's the thing ...

Posted by Kenny on June 11, 2004 at 12:26 AM
  This message has been viewed 340 times.

In Reply To Here's the thing ... posted by RegalZ on June 11, 2004 at 12:03 AM

Message I don't care whether you think the numbers add up or not. Maybe the +/- 4 degree rise in ambient air temp had something to do with it.

The motor only sees the outlet temperatures.

Maybe the motor was heat soaked after so many runs. Whatever ... I contributed my car and my time and Z1 contributed alot more just so everyone could get an idea of how the IC's compared.

I'm glad you guys took the time to do this. This isn't about insulting you or Z1 or your car - it's about making sense of the numbers.

You did not ask why the numbers were what they were, you said they were not objective and based on your previous posts I don't beleive you have nothing against Z1.

Another member asked that exact question, and nobody responded:

[ http://www.twinturbo.net/net/viewmsg.aspx?forum=general&msg_id=1276939 ]

If Z1 had an explanation, now would be a great time to discuss it. I've never had any beef with the Z1 guys - we've disagreed a time or two, just as I've agreed with them more than once.

For you to say that all the data was not objective is an insult to those of us who worked on this. The numbers are what the numbers are and nobody played any games. Maybe you should try it yourself before you insinuate that Z1 or myself are lying.

Z1 submitted the results for discussion and review, and now I'm trying to discuss it.

There is a direct relationship between air charge temperatures and horsepower production. This is a proven concept. These numbers are in direct opposition to a proven concept. If there is a logical explanation for this, I'd love to discuss it. Is there?

mkay?
Kenny...

PETZ Member #5

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.